ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS NOW CLOSED
We are delighted that we received a total of 84 abstract submissions for TT2023. We will be confirming the final programme that will be ready to view in the coming weeks. Submitters, please make note of the below information.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 8 September 2023 (23.59 UK time) – please note: due to a strict publishing deadline for the book of abstracts, no submissions will be accepted after 8 Sept.
- Notification to Authors on Abstract Submission Outcome: 3 October 2023
- Presenter Registration Deadline: 6 October 2023
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: 30 June 2023 (23.50 UK time)
- Emerging Technologies
- In vivo Genome Editing
- From Bench to Bedside
- Large Animal Models
- Non-Mouse Transgenesis
- 3Rs and Ethics
- Other Relevant Topics
It is expected that all accepted abstracts will be presented as a poster, at a minimum. If your abstract is accepted as an oral presentation, you are still expected to bring a poster as well.
If your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, then it is expected that you will attend in person, otherwise you will be offered a remote poster presentation which will consist of a link to a downloadable pdf accessed from the conference website. There will not be an opportunity to present an oral presentation if you attend remotely.
All accepted abstracts will be published in Transgenic Research following the conference, unless prior arrangements have been made to withhold the abstract from publication.
The first named author must be the person submitting the paper and who will also be presenting the paper if accepted.
- Abstracts will only be considered if submitted in English.
- Abstracts should be uploaded as a Word document.
- Abstracts will be blind reviewed, so should not contain author details within the main body of the abstract.
- All author and co-author information should be entered to the submission system and will be added to your abstract later.
- Abstracts are not edited by the organisers, however author corrections can be made via the submission portal after submission until the submission deadline. Author corrections will not be accepted after this date, therefore final submission should be checked carefully for accuracy prior to the deadline.
CONDITIONS OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
It is expected that all submitters must register to attend the conference. Please note that the presenting author of an accepted oral or poster presentation will be required to pay the full registration fee by the author registration deadline (6 October 2023). If payment has not been received by this date the abstract will automatically be withdrawn.